MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Server Being up and people who gonna join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GmDali
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Age : 26
Location : in the pop tart box spying on Haxors....>:l
Job/hobbies : Sex: yes please :P
Humor : Me
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:37 pm

so this is what ive concluded so Owner:Me... of course (gmdali)
co owner and website designer:senel
Admin/Gm: Andy and Mr.Brian
New Gm: Pall and eric ( or whatever his name is the people that have been talking here are 100% sure to be a gm)

Everyone's job to advertize alot like when i say alot i mean like going to ur town and making a sign "join maplesoldier". only if you want if you do take a pic...lol but u need to advertize on server's, site etc do what u have to do... to get people back in

HERE is the client rapidshare.com Maplesoldiersbetav55.rar.html
it might not work if it doesnt yet it means the server is not up when its up that client will work.


Last edited by GmDali on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maplesoldiers.com
Fire
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Age : 25
Location : Behind you?
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:17 am

lololololollololololololol you got it up? if you need any help ill start "Working" now Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fire
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Age : 25
Location : Behind you?
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:19 am

oh yeah question for senel, do you need help wiht registration on the site?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senel
Developers
Developers
avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 24
Location : In The Darkness Of Hell
Job/hobbies : Mapler,AmvMaker,Editer
Humor : Alot XD
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:33 am

Fire wrote:
oh yeah question for senel, do you need help wiht registration on the site?
yah sure i need to work on the registration page asap

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maplesoldiers.com
GmDali
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Age : 26
Location : in the pop tart box spying on Haxors....>:l
Job/hobbies : Sex: yes please :P
Humor : Me
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:43 pm

oh yeah and andy stop double posting ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maplesoldiers.com
Fire
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Age : 25
Location : Behind you?
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:15 am

sorry, my bad Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pall
2nd job


Number of posts : 33
Age : 108
Location : *Taps shoulder* O_o
Job/hobbies : Stooodent
Humor : Fat babies..
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:47 am

I- I dont wanna be useless. Anything i can do? Besides find another Coder Lol, and advertise.


*Edit* Just an idea but why dont you start fresh a new name and stuff? it will help bring newwer ppl.
Advertise it as a new server w/ such and such goals lol. ^^

**EDIT** I also ned the V55 I sys restored my PC so yeah i needa get my docs again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337fleet
Max level
avatar

Number of posts : 226
Age : 26
Location : in a 52" box
Humor : o.o
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:41 pm

O HEO NOZ Pall on youtube reminded me to go on my old promo video and go on forums LOL. and yea, i guess i can still play, but i got a lot of shiit to do right now, so not 100% active. maybe semi. :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fire
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Age : 25
Location : Behind you?
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Pall wrote:
I- I dont wanna be useless. Anything i can do? Besides find another Coder Lol, and advertise.


*Edit* Just an idea but why dont you start fresh a new name and stuff? it will help bring newwer ppl.
Advertise it as a new server w/ such and such goals lol. ^^

**EDIT** I also ned the V55 I sys restored my PC so yeah i needa get my docs again


well cause, we would have to make a new foram hence the names and a new site and all that stuff and were all really lazy people Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senel
Developers
Developers
avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 24
Location : In The Darkness Of Hell
Job/hobbies : Mapler,AmvMaker,Editer
Humor : Alot XD
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Fire wrote:
Pall wrote:
I- I dont wanna be useless. Anything i can do? Besides find another Coder Lol, and advertise.


*Edit* Just an idea but why dont you start fresh a new name and stuff? it will help bring newwer ppl.
Advertise it as a new server w/ such and such goals lol. ^^

**EDIT** I also ned the V55 I sys restored my PC so yeah i needa get my docs again


well cause, we would have to make a new foram hence the names and a new site and all that stuff and were all really lazy people Very Happy

HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING LAZY MR.SLEEP TIME

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maplesoldiers.com
Fire
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Age : 25
Location : Behind you?
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:22 am

Senel wrote:
Fire wrote:
Pall wrote:
I- I dont wanna be useless. Anything i can do? Besides find another Coder Lol, and advertise.


*Edit* Just an idea but why dont you start fresh a new name and stuff? it will help bring newwer ppl.
Advertise it as a new server w/ such and such goals lol. ^^

**EDIT** I also ned the V55 I sys restored my PC so yeah i needa get my docs again


well cause, we would have to make a new foram hence the names and a new site and all that stuff and were all really lazy people Very Happy

HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING LAZY MR.SLEEP TIME



uh everyone is lazy cept you? Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pall
2nd job


Number of posts : 33
Age : 108
Location : *Taps shoulder* O_o
Job/hobbies : Stooodent
Humor : Fat babies..
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:40 am

Lol i guess the idea is a bit much. But an idea at the least/ study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fire
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Age : 25
Location : Behind you?
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 pm

1337fleet wrote:
O HEO NOZ Pall on youtube reminded me to go on my old promo video and go on forums LOL. and yea, i guess i can still play, but i got a lot of shiit to do right now, so not 100% active. maybe semi. :\


EROS you never finished the story of Sophilia and the haunted house Sad yyou stopped at the part where she was in the washroom and she was drowning in blood but then she found a key and bla bla bla.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senel
Developers
Developers
avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 24
Location : In The Darkness Of Hell
Job/hobbies : Mapler,AmvMaker,Editer
Humor : Alot XD
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:29 pm

Fire wrote:
Senel wrote:
Fire wrote:
Pall wrote:
I- I dont wanna be useless. Anything i can do? Besides find another Coder Lol, and advertise.


*Edit* Just an idea but why dont you start fresh a new name and stuff? it will help bring newwer ppl.
Advertise it as a new server w/ such and such goals lol. ^^

**EDIT** I also ned the V55 I sys restored my PC so yeah i needa get my docs again


well cause, we would have to make a new foram hence the names and a new site and all that stuff and were all really lazy people Very Happy

HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING LAZY MR.SLEEP TIME



uh everyone is lazy cept you? Wink

no but your the laziest one here!!!! always sleeping

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maplesoldiers.com
Fire
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Age : 25
Location : Behind you?
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:15 am

Senel wrote:
Fire wrote:
Senel wrote:
Fire wrote:
Pall wrote:
I- I dont wanna be useless. Anything i can do? Besides find another Coder Lol, and advertise.


*Edit* Just an idea but why dont you start fresh a new name and stuff? it will help bring newwer ppl.
Advertise it as a new server w/ such and such goals lol. ^^

**EDIT** I also ned the V55 I sys restored my PC so yeah i needa get my docs again


well cause, we would have to make a new foram hence the names and a new site and all that stuff and were all really lazy people Very Happy

HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING LAZY MR.SLEEP TIME



uh everyone is lazy cept you? Wink

no but your the laziest one here!!!! always sleeping

heheheheheh xD i like sleeping Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pall
2nd job


Number of posts : 33
Age : 108
Location : *Taps shoulder* O_o
Job/hobbies : Stooodent
Humor : Fat babies..
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Lol dunt sleep neer meh or else <3 Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GmDali
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Age : 26
Location : in the pop tart box spying on Haxors....>:l
Job/hobbies : Sex: yes please :P
Humor : Me
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:15 pm

0.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maplesoldiers.com
trapus
1st Job


Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:12 pm

NICE JOB DALI I HAVE BEEN WAITING, THIS POST IS KATE, IS THE SERVER STILL UP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Server Being up and people who gonna join   

Back to top Go down
 
Server Being up and people who gonna join
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleSoldiers :: General Chat-
Jump to: